Wednesday 23 February 2011

Living Green Within...

Hi ya’all…have to admit that it’s great to ‘ve a link where I can really express myself in my own way. Not to mention that it’s nice knowing that I can share ideas & thots about life from my personal perspective with you guys. What are we talking about! that’s my main motive for creating this forum.

Ever Green is all about staying young at heart regardless of your age, status and position in life. It’s an avenue to appreciate & value the positive/good things in life while doing away with the irrelevancies. It’s about unleashing the hidden potentials within and using them to the best of your abilities.

Staying young at heart goes a long way to carving a path in our lives which I believe have positive effects on our everyday life ‘cos it helps to bring out the very best in us.

I think i love saying this a lot but pardon me for I am about to say it again now… “almost nothing is impossible for a willing heart”…of course with God by your side all d way…

Well, what more can I say…see u guys around!

Lotsa Luv!

1 comment:

  1. Lotsa luv to you 2. Will love to remain eva green so I hope to learn a looot 4rm you..

    ReplyDelete