Thursday 7 April 2011

New BBB 'lil Angel...

There is this overwhelming  feeling of joy and excitement that comes over me when i am just too happy. This was the way i felt when my friend put to bed. I just could not hold back from spilling the good news and was at it until i ran out of airtime...pheww!  dat was easy, continued on my BB of course! Every1 was overwhelmed with joy.

Then i remembered how she battled with morning sickness and other changes in the early months of her pregnancy till she got over it...God be praised 'cos He was faithful till the very end.

May God watch over my little angel jealously every single step of the way as he grows and may he be a blessing unto his entire family...Amen!

As for every mother to be or yet to be but will be soon or for those that are praying for such a blessing, God will surprise 'em all. May God grant us all our heart desires especially those that are the very best for us.

Ve a grt day peeps!

1 luv...

No comments:

Post a Comment