Monday 24 October 2011

I feel sooo Special! It's my Bday today!


I am so thankful and grateful to God for adding another year to my life...it's a feeling i can't really describe with words right now but i am sooo excited and giddy happy!




My sisters picked on me at exactly 12midnight, they started dancing and also made me display some very funny steps (laughing). They sprinkled face powder all over me, they chased me around the house and i kept running from one corner to the other as there wasn't any where else to run...it was fun and i laughed until my ribs started aching.


Office groove with peeps!...Somie & Towseen(Check out her blog on sweetiliving.blogspot.com)

Hmmmm...that's part one, upon getting to the office, i was welcomed with warm wishes and hugs from my wonderful colleagues...i really felt so loved by all...and truth be told, i did feel like a celeb o! lol...

Heartfelt wishes were coming from left and right from everyone and so far i have been having a fabulous day!

Don't worry guys, you have a piece of your own cake from this ones....if you ain't close by to join in the merriment...lol...
I am really grateful to u peeps for the well wishes, i appreciate you all, may God continue to bless you, luv ya!

Muaaahh!!!

The excitement continues for me!
Catch ya later!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the only and only Iya Adinni of Eti - Osa Local Government, thats her special nickname from me. I wish you many more fruitful years and i pray that God in His infinite mercies will grant all your heart desires. Love muchos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!Thanks Atoskin dearie...lol, that nickname is powerful o! ow i wish i could apply it...lol..thanks a million gurl, really appreciate you...lotsa luv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although its coming really late. Happy Birthday darling. Many more years to come. Long life n prosperity, joy, love , peace anda many more. Happy Birthday! And I do not need to ask how your day went. The evidence is above. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss tee thanks a lot for the wishes, sorry for the late response... been a bit busy...still owe u a piece of the cake, lemme no when and where u want it, lol...do take care, Cheers!

    ReplyDelete