Wednesday 2 March 2011

Appreciation!

'll like to share this poem with ya'all .It's one of my favourite by William Judson Kibby, might just be a poem but i think there is a significant meaning attached to every word, pls read on...


Life's a bully good game with its kicks and cuffs-
Some smile, some laugh, some bluff; 
Some carry a load too heavy to bear 
While some push on with never a care, 
But the load will seldom heavy be 
When I appreciate you and you appreciate me.

He who lives by the side of the road 
And helps to bear his brother's load 
May seem to travel lone and long 
While the world goes by with a merry song, 
But the heart grows warm and sorrows flee 
When I appreciate you and you appreciate me.

When I appreciate you and you appreciate me, 
The road seems short to victory; 
It buoys one up and calls "Come on,"; 
And days grow brighter with the dawn; 
There is no doubt or mystery 
When I appreciate you and you appreciate me.

It's the greatest thought in heaven or earth-
It helps us know our fellow's worth; 
There'd be no wars or bitterness, 
No fear, no hate, no grasping; yes, 
It makes work play, and the careworn free
When I appreciate you and you appreciate me.

appreciation cartoons, appreciation cartoon, appreciation picture, appreciation pictures, appreciation image, appreciation images, appreciation illustration, appreciation illustrations
There's a well known quote that says "A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success" and it's very true. Taking time to express our thanks to someone or to encourage them is always worth the effort.

We often don't think it's important to take the time to let people know how we feel and how much we value them - just a simple card or phone call can make a huge difference and bring encouragement to their life.

When thinking of appreciation, I'm always reminded of Dale Carnegies wisdom when he said, "One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living.We dream of some magical rose garden over the horizon - instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our window today."

I hope the verses and poetry shared here remind you to appreciate and be thankful for what you have today!
Thank God for a new month, may it be filled with blessings and divine favour for us all...


Appreciate and live each day!

Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment