Tuesday 22 March 2011

The Joy of Motherhood...

There is this feeling you get when you behold or hold a new born Baby, that sweet gladness and absolute wonderment of the awesomeness of God. Peeps, you must be wondering why am talking about babies, yeah the truth is I love children…I mean who doesn’t? They are so cute when little but once they begin to grow, they become little handfuls but we still love them no matter what.

I was blessed to watch my kid sister grow from a baby to an adult that she is now.  I used to beg to change her diapers  and feed her  but my mum would only let me hold her when she was just a few months old, was just in my teens back then. But as my ‘lil sis grew older, I was allowed to rock her to sleep, and even sometimes feed her. Could remember, she would hold her tiny toes,  pull her hair and make those little noises that just makes you long to hold her more.

Mothers are special so are fathers, but there is this bond between a mother and child that no one but God understands.  Mothers are a blessing to families and loved ones, they should be loved and cherished.
God bless you mum, bless all mothers and mothers to be, and bless us too with the strength and grace to raise our kids when the time comes.

Make your mum feel special today, let ‘em know you love them, hug ‘em, pamper ‘em and spoil ‘em as much as you can ‘cos they deserve all of that and much more!
I love my mum & dad! and am grateful to have them in my life... yeah i know everyone does but we need to let 'em know how special they are to us from time to time.


Ve a grt day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment